1. Run/Stop Switch
2. Run Lamp
3. Alarm Reset Button
4. Temperature PV/PS Display
5. Heating/Cooling Indicator
6. Setting Keys
7. Humidity PV/PS Display (Only on temperature and humidity control models)
8. Temperature/Humidity Input Select Key (Only on temperature and humidity control models)
9. List of Primary Function Keys
List of Primary Function Keys
Built-In Self Diagnostics Of Course Includes Individual Warning/Alarm Indications
Our intelligent monitor displays various monitoring system data. This allows for a quick response when alarm conditions occur or during maintenance.
External Communications Capability
Operation and confirmation of temperature control conditions, etc. are possible with just a single easy-to-connect cable. Built-in support for 3 types of communications standards. (RS-232C, RS-422A, RS-485)
Remote Management of All Air Processing
Centralized, full air processing control that covers the entire factory can be conducted via a remote management PC.